How play in roulette
Casino and all about
Games of casino
Roulette - system of game.
Represented system is difficult enough in understanding but nevertheless, it was tested on the "for FUN game" in six sessions in one of casinos and brought winnings only.
It is up to you to judge about the quality, if you have any suggestions about this system or you have found the hidden regularities, then write on email@example.com for its perfection, please.
So, here is the system, Successes:
· Game on simple chances (Red-Black Odds-Even, more-less).
· Cash security- 60 chips.
· Progressive system of bets.
· Length of session - 30 spins (without taking into account drop out of zero).
The system is developed for the game on simple chances.
Session is of maximum length of 30 spins (not counting spins on zero). Cash security is 20 chips, with the complete cash security of 60 chips (there are some psychological aspects). Maximal bet 8 chips.
1. Choice of place of betTwo sections are played: Section Plus and Section Minus. Under the game the definition of a next bet by the results of previous is understood. Whether a bet is done or not is discussed in section #2
The following table is used for the game in plus section:
In future this section is filled by following rules:
after S + play at I;
after I + play at S;
after S - play at S;
after I - play at I;
1. First spin is 4 black, we write down drop out of black, next bet on black, we play the S series - in the S/I column.
2. Second spin is 28 black, we write down drop out of black, series fell out, we put ( + ).
3. We put on change 1 on the third spin and the next bet is on red.
4. Third spin is 24 black, we write down drop out of black, the change did not happen, we put ( - ).
5. On fourth spin we put on change 1, next bet is on red
For the game in a section Minus the same table is used, as well as for the game in the section Plus
After the record of the first spin, a next bet is done on change (I). So, if the first spin was black, the next bet would be on red
Everything is filled in like in the section Plus, only the following rules are used:
after S + play at S;
after I + play at I;
after S - play at I;
after I - play at S.
The author of the system admits that it is pretty easy to fill it in. As soon as the section Plus is filled, section Minus is always OPPOSITE to the section Plus. If for example the S result is + in one section, in other section side it is always 1 -. If there is a bet on black in one section, there is a bet on red in other section
Rule1 : If a bet in one of sections is lost 4 times in succession, bets in this section are "halted" up to coming up of two pluses
2. ProgressionThe initial size of bet is 1 chip. In future the size of bet is counted after 3 played spins. Played spins - those are all spins, except for "halted". A bet is set to 1 chip after achievement of nonnegative balance.
For the calculation of amount of the bet the following table is used in every section:
It is written down 1 in Rslt and 1 in Âet Calc, as it is shown in the table.
At winning a plus (+) is put before 1 in the Rslt column and +1 in the column Net1 and 1 is crossed out in Bet Calc
Progression begins from an initial bet.
Again we write down 1 in Rslt and 1 in Âet Calc.
At a loss minus (-) is put before 1 in the Rslt column and -1 in the column Net1 and another 1 is put in Bet Calc.
Possible two bets are played. A table has the following kind:
We sum up numbers in BetCalc after an underlined line. We write down this sum in BetCalc (as shown in a table) and divide by three. If a sum does not divide by three, we use integers only. First number is more or equal to the second, second is more or equal to the third. I.e. 6 is divided 2-2-2, 7 is divided 3-2-2, 8 is divided 3-3-2 and etc
Now a table looks like that:
Rule 2 :
If a dividend is equal 3, transition to the initial bet takes place when Net1 is equal 1.
If dividend is more then 3, transition to the initial bet takes place when Net1 is more or equal to a zero.
When dividend is more or equal than 18, transition to the initial bet takes place at winning 2 of 3 next bets even if Net1 less than zero.
Maximal bet is not more than 8.
If general loss is 14 chips, another bet is done, if is loses the game is stopped with a loss.
The game is completed at the receipt of winning 10 chips or 30 spins (not considering zero).
10 chips are won quicker than for 30 spins, then it is played on other chances (more-less, odds-even) up to getting 30 spins.
As two sections give two bets on different colors, it is necessary to calculate a difference and to do according bet.
1 on black - 2 on red = 1 on red
4 on black - 7 on red = 3 on red
1 on black - b on red = a bet is not done
General logbook for a record